At the end of December 2021 on the basis of PJSC “Institute of Electronic Control Machines named after I.S. Brook (PJSC INEUM named after I. Brook) and Scientific Research Institute ASONIKA LLC (Scientific Research Institute ASONIKA LLC) launched the first Russian innovative domestic innovative hardware and software complex for virtual tests of electronics Elbrus -ASONIKA “(PAK” Elbrus-ASONIKA “). This was reported to CNews by representatives of the ASONIKA Research Institute.
This event marked the implementation of a memorandum dated December 13, 2021 on cooperation between the Association of Software Developers “Domestic Soft”, of which NII “ASONIKA” LLC is a member, and PJSC “INEUM im. I.S. Brook “(from the developers of computer technology on the Elbrus platform processors).
PAK “Elbrus-ASONIKA” includes:
1. Computer based on the Russian processor “Elbrus-8SV”, developed by PJSC “INEUM im. I.S. Brook “jointly with JSC” MCST “.
2. Russian CAD of electronics in terms of virtual tests – Automated system for ensuring the reliability and quality of equipment ASONIKA, developed by LLC “Research Institute” ASONIKA “.
3. National standards of Russia in the field of modeling and virtual testing of electronics, developed by LLC “Research Institute” ASONIKA “.
PAC “Elbrus-ASONIKA” was created exclusively on the developers’ own funds without financial support from the state.
It is important to note that the Elbrus-ASONIKA PAK includes such developments that meet modern Russian GOST standards, such as:
– a database of the entire domestic electronic component base (ECB) and materials for geometric, physical-mechanical, fatigue, thermophysical, electrical and reliability parameters;
– computational kernels and specialized graphical interfaces for analyzing and ensuring the resistance of electronic equipment (EA) and EEE to complex thermal, mechanical, electromagnetic influences, fatigue strength to thermal and mechanical influences; – a subsystem for creating maps of EEE operating modes based on complex modeling of physical processes in EA;
– subsystem for analysis of EA reliability indicators based on maps of EEE operating modes;
– a subsystem for creating digital twins EA and EEE.